jueves, 23 de abril de 2009


Dear Mark:

Thanks a lot for your letter. I'm so glad because the house is very confortable. It's very big and it has a very long back yard.
I meat so much people, a lot of them go to the university. one of my new friends is Charlotte.She is 21 years old and She is study medicine, She reminds me of you because She looks kike you, and I thought She can help you on the farm, but my best friend is Miranda, She is 24 years old, She is very smart and She is working at the restaurant. She works very hard.
I really would like go to the farm in the summer. I don't have plans for my vacations and I never have been there!! I thjink it will be a wonderfull experience with you.
well, I have to go because the telephono is raning and my mom it's call me. I have to prepare for my exam.

I hope to answer this letter.
I miss you!!!

bye bye.

Carrie

1 comentario:

  1. Hi Carrie,

    Very good but in the 1st paragraph I am not sure if you are referring to the farm or your new house?

    Check the mistakes we talked about in class!

    ResponderEliminar