miércoles, 18 de noviembre de 2009

Formal Transactional Letters

Dear Editor,

I'm writting because I have some complains about your newspaper report that you company published last week on the demonstration against the proposed by-pass for the town of Oldbury, wich is a mistake.

First of all, The protester's claims were not only about the extinctions of the snails but also about the entire destruction of woodland.

In the second paragraph the incorrect event was that the stimated of people gathered here were over 2.000 not 200, it was in a silent demostration and we did not sit on the road blocking the access to the site. We are pacifist demostrators.
I also read in his report that the demonstrators were people found to live there, but were from other parts of country and I must say that most of the protesters live there.

I would suggest that you should send a reporter to my house in order to get the story right , I would be pleased to answer all of your questions.
I look forward to recieving and answer from you because I think everybody need to know the truth.

Yours faithfully,
Carrie Valenzuela.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario