jueves, 8 de octubre de 2009

Helen Ryan,
I feel thankful for the new,I never imagine that I won the first prizein yous competion. I'm very excited because this is my first trip, as you can imagine, I nervous about the new experience.
Actually,I would to travel every month because I can prepare my time acording the your plans.
Really I prefer the long cabins because I think is more comfortable and apropiate for the weater that is more safe be on the nice place.
Another way, I love swimming, I every time go to the swimming pool and practice that make me feel so good and if I have to choose another one I wold to play tennis because is more common in my tipical life for this reason I would like have this activity.
therefore, I would to know. how much money I need for the trip? because I need enough money for stay there. what kid of the clothes I need to wear there?

Your Sincerely
Carrie Valenzuela.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario