jueves, 8 de octubre de 2009

part II

martes 6 de octubre de 2009
Dear Elizabeth,

I apologize for haven’t written , but I've been staying in Rancagua very busy for this time. I'm here because I helped our grandfather getting ready for the rodeo.As you know, Every September in Rancagua to commemorate the fiestas patrias when on September 18th 1818 was the independence of our country.every place and people from around got change.It's very exiting for me because there are a lot of people that I don't know. however I think this is the best time to the remember 10 years ago when we were a litle girls that is very lovely. But always in Rancagua I feel like that a baby girl because our grandfather is the best man,he is nice,I love him. Our grandmother is a tired but she always ready to celebrate the fiestas patrias with me,She remember you all time! and during celebration of the best rodeo from Rancagua I can saw to Lissette monge. Do you remember her? she is married and she has two boys,she is curly blong hair and she is 27 years old. She live between the old and short blue church and Jorge's house that it's the same place that years ago.Our grandmother prepare for lunch that typical Chilean food and lost fun activities that 10 years ago.
Come back here again it was a success I feel very exciting.Our grandfather sold more than 500 tickets for the rodeo and Our grandmother sold 400 empanadas. That makes my feel very thankful, because I had the opportunity of the lived that experience, As you can imagine, I earned a lot of money. With my money the day of the rodeo, I could have fun with the activities. I went horse riding and our grandmother even got nominated for the empanada’s Queen Beauty pageant. The organizer made up for it by providing some excellent food. The empanadas and anticuchos were delicious and the wine certainly kept everyone smiling.
I enjoyed every day. I got the chance to meet a lot of new people and I even came back with you for the next year.
I whished you'd been here, I miss you my best cousin
Well, that’s all from me.
Let me know what you’ve been doing recently.

the best wishes

Carrie //

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario