jueves, 27 de agosto de 2009


Travel StoriesA Russian Experience
By Alison Ferry


I’d prefer to visit Russia because is the lasgest country in the world by far; spanning eleven time zones, its territory
There is so much to see and so much to discover that travel to Russia really does not compare to any other place. Everyone in the world has thought how nice it would be to travel to Russia one day, but very few people actually embark on such adventure.I would to have the ice cream carts were still doing business and several street stalls
selling art and brightly coloured embroidered scarves it is just beginning to pack up. I would to visit St Petersburg. Fascinated by Russian imperial history since childhood, I would to see Perestroika, there tourists are welcomed into Russia and St Petersburg with its rich, cultural history is a popular choice for visitors.
In this trip I can expand my knowledge and open my mind to beautiful and interesting places, at the same time I can live a wonderful experience. I've spent so good time on research into different activities.

1 comentario:

  1. Interesting, you gave your preference but you didn't compare the two places that you read about.

    ResponderEliminar